Sunday, February 27, 2011

ISP #2 Good Bye Tears

This is the song I like that is in Korean. This song was sung by Ivy who is korean singer 2 years ago. One of my favorate line is "I won`t cry like stupid again because as much as I hurted, my heart grew up" Because the first time when I heard this song I had tough time. That time I had part time job for my house and food. I was so tired of it but I didn`t want to let my father to pay for me because of my pride. Though now I know that was very stupid think, I was young in the past. Anyway whenever I listen this song I cheered myself up. That`s why I like this song. And another line that I like is "I will go one step forward inside of sunshine. Past is base for tomorrow." Because when I listened this part, I decided to contact and apologize to dad. Ultimately, this song made me be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment