Sunday, February 27, 2011

ISP #1 As you sow, so you reap

 On Jan.1.2004, our family went supermarket to buy things we need. Dad, I and my sister bought many things especially food. Since I am super lazy girl I didn`t help my dad and sister to bring things. When we had arrived home, my dad wanted me to put foods in refrigerator because most of them was for me and my sister. I really hated to do it so I said "Dad, Amy should do it instead of me because she is my younger sister!!" And I just go inside my room with banging the door. Suddenly my dad turned to crazy bear. While he opened the door with his full power, Amy`s finger was between wall and door. unfortunely she lost little part of finger. Amy didn`t cry but dad brought her to emergency to treat her finger. Finally organizing things became my job.


Me and POOR Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment