Monday, April 4, 2011

ISP #3 Nonogram

Nonograms are also known as picture logic, illustrantion logic, or japanese puzzle. I play this game everyday. This is awesome because when you solve puzzle, you can find seceret picture.

How to do:
There are some numbers upper and left part. Those number means how many succesive filled squares are. For example. If the number or clue is 2, 3 and 7, there are two, three, and seven filled squares in that order. There should be blank between separated number.


 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonogram













This picture really shows well what is nonogram and how to solve it. If you want to learn some techniques or more information, you can go that link under the picture.



 I want you to try it. This is my favorate site where I can find nonogram. Though it is japnese website, there is English version.





I hope you enjoy it!






The following is my example


No comments:

Post a Comment