Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am a sister!

Everyone in the world has a family like us. I want to introduce my youger sister , Oh Hanyoung, who is one of student of CIC.

The girl in front is me and in rear is my sister. She is one year younger than me. Since we are SISTER, we fight everyday and night. When we are young ( I think it was 5 years ago), we didn`t talk as we don`t know each other though lived in same house. At first I can`t meet her because she was in elementary school and I was in middle school. We had different schedule everyday. But by the time when two of us ( only ) went to Philippines, we were very close and tried to be nice to the other because there was no one except each of us.  And although I wasn`t with her last one and half years, I really missed her and I worried her because like me last year, she was alone in aboard. She is the main reason why I came here, CIC.

Anyway, all of non-korean (foriegner to me) say " Are two of you twins?? " and I really hate that question neither her. We always ask to the other 'who is prettier?'. Both of us think that 'I am prettier than her AT LEAST' and we don`t think that we are similiar.

However I really love her eventhough I always fight with her when we are together. Because she is ONLY my sister in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment