Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am a good hair stylist!

My hobby is to make something prettier. Making ribbon, hair and nail would be good example. Maybe that`s why I would like to be an engineer or archtecture. Let me show you some of my hair style skill.




The pictures avobe and the biside are what you need. comb, iron and hair pin (red tea also if you want).



 Here is my model, Amy, who is my sister~








1. Make your hair up to make easier ironig your hair

-Amy...  So sorry about that I don`t know how to earase yout face..... Mr.K didn`t
teach me that..... Sorry-




2. keep your iron in 45˚ from your wrist and pull down it
3. At the end, roll up your hair using iron.







4. Stay at top 3~4 seconds.











5. Repeat with all parts of your hair~







FINISHED~!

If you can`t understand through picture, watch the video avobe. Please don`t surprise with bubble tea. She just want to tell you that she participated because of bubble tea.

2 comments: