Sunday, May 1, 2011

ISP #5 Dear, Seungjae

Dear, Seungjae

 Hi, long time no see, seungjae. This is Sue. How are you in Korea? I think you probably go out though you should study, right? I'm telling you everytime that you should study!!!! Haha, by the way I'm so sorry that I can't see you last time during March Break. I was too busy to see you who live far away from my place. I wrote this letter because I miss you =( Last year, we were the only same age in the academy. So we could be good friend. Sometimes I want to go back that time. Eventhough it was very hard to study for KSAT, there were many people who always worry about me including you. Thank you. Remember? You came to my place during christmas, we had FUN though we didn't do anything special. It was so nice. We can meet again when I go back to Korea during summer. See you =)

sincerly, Kyul




I miss u, T^T



No comments:

Post a Comment